Wisconsin | Bon IverEvery place I go I take another place with me
Love is love’s mystique
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Hair Style/Color: dark brown
- Height: 5’2
- Clothing style: Varies by mood
- Best physical feature: I like my eyes, my lips, and my hair
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: heights, death, pain, losing the people I love, cancer
- Your guilty pleasure: Comfort food
- Ambitions for the future: To be happy
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: Time to go back to sleep
- What you think about most: Food, sex
- What you think about before bed: Steve, lately
- You think your best quality is: Honesty and sympathy
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Single
- To be loved or respected: Both
- Beauty or brains: Brains
- Dogs or cats: Dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: Sometimes, but usually just white lies
- Believe in yourself: No, but I’m working on it
- Believe in love: yes
- Want someone: yes
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yep
- Done drugs: yes
- Changed who you were to fit in: a little
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: light blue
- Favorite animal: dogs
- Favorite movie: Pride & Prejudice
- Favorite game: Cards against humanity
1. White or red wine? White
2. Who was the last person you hugged? My mom
3. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Kinda
4. Where did your first kiss take place? Sitting on a bed
5. Do you prefer foxes or wolves? Wolves
6. What is your shoe size? US 7
7. Do you prefer fruit or vegetables? Fruit
8. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex? Yes
9. Would you rather never fall in love again or never orgasm again? Never O again
10.What does your outfit consist of today? Yoga pants and a t-shirt
11.What are your bust-waist-hip measurements? No idea
12.Are you a hypocrite? No
13.Why did you last cry? Two nights ago
14.What are your favourite smells? Lilacs, citrus scents
15.What are your favourite textures? Silk robes, fuzzy blankets
16.Fur or feathers? For what?
17.Tartan or tweed? Tartan, I guess
18.Leopard print or neon? Neon
19.Any beauty tips? Never go to bed with makeup on, try a cleansing oil to remove your makeup before you wash your face, don’t wash your hair everyday, use argan oil on your face and hair to keep it soft, use an exfoliating scrub three times a week, sleep with vaseline on your hands and feet to keep them soft, invest in a matte bronzer!
21.If you won a LOT of money the lottery and decided to move, where would you move to? Probably California or Hawaii or Italy or England or…
22.Alcoholic beverage of choice? Hard cider
23.What is more attractive: Nice hands or nice feet? nice hands
24.What’s the youngest you would consider dating? One year younger than myself
25.If you were around in the sixties would you be a mod or a rocker? A rocker
26.Are thongs sexy? Yes, if you keep it classy and aren’t letting them show while you’re wearing clothes.
27.Did you grow up in a healthy environment? Yes :)
28.What do you think of when I say “the twenties”? the roaring twenties and all that jazz (pun intended)
29.Could you ever deliver a baby? Probably not
30.Is penetration important to you? Yes?
31.What did your last text read? "thumbs up emoji"
32.Can you ride a bicycle? Yep
33.What sport were you best at in high school? XC
34.Who do you miss right now? Steve
35.What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed? A blue moon shot
36.Paris, London and New York… which one would you live in, which would you visit for a day, which would you visit for a fortnight? Live in London, visit NY for a day, and Paris for a fortnight.
37.What is your sexuality? Straight
38.Heavy rain or heatwave? Heatwave
39.Chicken or fish? Neither, I’m a vegetarian
40.Do you think suits are sexy? YES (RYAN GOSLING HELLOOOOOOOOO)
50 little things
1.How many pets do you own? None :(
2. What’s your least favorite season? Winter
3. Do you prefer to text or call? Text
4. Morning or night? Night
5. Do you like tacos? Yes
6. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Introvert
7. What’s your favorite desert? Cheesecake
8. Do you enjoy walks? Yes
9. Are you a frequent user of Facebook? Yes, although I think about deleting it all the time.
10. Do you watch animated shows still? Yes
11. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
12. What’s your “lucky” number? I don’t have one.
13. Are you scared of anything? I’m scared of lots of things.
14. Big mac or big whopper? Vegetarian
15. Do you like to play board games? Sometimes
16. Are you fond of romantic novels? No
17. Fruitloops or cocopops? Cocoa pops
18. Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars? Ew, but yes.
19. Are you a heavy drinker? No
20. Would you forgive someone for cheating? No
21. Are you superstitious? A tiny bit
22. Have you seen A Clockwork Orange? Yes
23. Do you like to read? I love it.
24. Are you easily distressed? YES
25. Do you believe in aliens? It’s hard to believe that there isn’t some other life form somewhere in a universe so vast.
26. If you were the last person alive besides one other person you get to chose, who would it be? Ryan Gosling, so we can repopulate ;)
27. Dogs or cats? Dogs
28. Are you a grumpy person? I try not to be
29. What’s something you hate? Hypocrites and intolerance
30. Are you a worry wart? YES
31. Do you like having your picture taken? Not really
32. Do you like cotton candy? Yes
33. Would you ever use a dating site? Maybe
34. Do you believe in ghosts? No
35. Rap or pop? Pop
36. What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried? Green tea
37. Do you like math? No
38. Are you the type of person to laugh at others misfortune? Nope
39. Love or lust? Love
40. Do you remember lyrics easily? So easily
41. What was/is your favorite school subject? Environmental studies
42: Do you like tattoos? On other people
43. Are you the type of person to lie? Sometimes, but mostly white lies. I’m not a “liar.”
44. Do you eat porridge for breakfast? No
45. What music are you listening to right now? Latch Pandora radio
46. Are you allergic to anything? Dust mites, pollen, some makeup, cats, dogs, probably some other stuff I don’t know about
47. Do you like Lady Gaga? No
48. What about Nick Minaj? No
49. Do you like rainy days? Sometimes
50. Last question, do you like pie? YES